Printing Methods for Poly-Cotton Sweatshirts 5XL Size
The Gildan 18000 is a heavy blend crewneck sweatshirt made from a comfortable and durable blend of 50% cotton and 50% polyester. It features double-needle stitched cuffs and waistband for added durability, as well as set-in sleeves for a more comfortable fit. The Gildan 18000 is available in a variety of colors, making it perfect for DTF printing and other forms of customization. This sweatshirt is also known for its air-jet spun yarn that gives it a softer feel and reduced pilling.
The Gildan 18000 5XL size is a great choice for anyone looking for a comfortable, durable, and affordable sweatshirt in a larger size. Whether you're wearing it for casual wear or customizing it with your own designs or logos, this sweatshirt is sure to be a great addition to your wardrobe. It offers a roomier fit, so you can move freely and comfortably.
Overall, the Gildan 18000 is a great choice for anyone in need of a reliable and comfortable sweatshirt. It is perfect for everyday wear, and its durability and affordability make it a great choice for customizing with your own designs or logos.
- 8 oz./yd² (US) 13.3 oz./L yd (CA), 50/50 cotton/polyester, 20 singles
- Heather Sport colors: 60/40 polyester/cotton
- Safety Green: Compliant with ANSI / ISEA 107
- 2-end midweight fleece fabric
- Classic fit
- Air jet yarn for softer feel and reduced pilling
- Double-needle stitching at shoulders, armholes, neck, waistband and cuffs
- 1x1 rib with spandex for enhanced stretch and recovery
- Tear away label
GILDAN SWEATSHIRTS G180, 18000
Body Length / Chest Width
*All sizes are listed in inches
|Body Length Tolerance||1"||1"||1"||1"||1"||1"||1"||1"|
|Chest Width (Laid Flat)||20"||22"||24"||26"||28"||30"||32"||34"|
|Sleeve Length (From Center Back)||33"||34"||35"||36"||37"||38"||39"||40"|
This is intended to be a guide only, and while we do our best to ensure all our sizing is consistent, you may find that some styles vary in size. Our garment sizes correspond to the size charts provided by our suppliers with up to 1 inch tolerance in potential variance (smaller or larger).
Follow instructions on laundry tag for best care results. InstaCustoms is not responsible for damage caused otherwise.
How to measure:
WIDTH: Lay garment flat. 1" below the armhole flat measure the garment across the chest.
LENGTH: Lay garment flat (face down). Measure from center back neckline seam straight down to bottom of the front hem.
SLEEVE LENGTH: Lay garment flat(face down). Measure from center back neck to outer edge of shoulder seam, then along outer edge to sleeve end.
Garments are sized by suppliers and size charts are available, linked, on the product page. Please note that individual garments may vary from the size charts. We are not able to process refunds for garments that do not fit based on expectations.
Artwork size and positioning cannot be guaranteed. We will endeavor to use artwork sized as supplied, but we may resize or reposition artwork to fit within our normal production parameters.
Please see our standard print size guideline below:
- Front Left or Right Chest: 3-4" wide
- Front Standard: 10-12" wide
- Back Standard 10"-12 wide
- Sleeve Prints: 3.5" - 5" wide
- Hats: 3-5" wide
Refunds will not be provided for artwork sizes that fall within our standard parameters regardless of the size of the mock-up you have created in the design studio
We want to make high quality custom apparel accessible to everyone. That is why we have FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100 in Canada. No matter where you live, we at InstaCustoms will make sure your order gets to you fast. Below, you will find our shipping options.
- Pick-up in-store: Our store is located in Downtown Montreal at 1461 Stanley, Montreal, QC, H3A 1P4. You are more than welcome to pick-up your online order in-store. We are open 7 days a week. Simply place your order online and choose “Pick-Up” as your carrier for in-store pick-up.
- Free Shipping: We offer FREE SHIPPING ON ORDER OVER $100 across Canada using Purolator, GLS or FedEx. We will provide a tracking number on all orders. Please note that InstaCustoms is NOT RESPONSIBLE under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES for any shipping delays, package theft or shipping mishaps. Shipping on orders under $100 is a flat rate of $9.99 per order.
- Secure Shipping: For a small flat fee of $5, you can have secure shipping. This means your package will not be delivered unless someone signs for it. If you prefer this method of delivery, please select "Secure Shipping" option at checkout.
Please note that InstaCustoms is NOT RESPONSIBLE under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES for any shipping delays, package theft or shipping mishaps. For a small flat fee of $5, you can have secure shipping. This means your package will not be delivered unless someone signs for it. If you prefer this method of delivery, please select "Secure Shipping" option at checkout.
Acceptable Content Guidelines
InstaCustoms is respectful of others and the law. Content that is hateful, illegal, and/or that violates intellectual property rights may be reviewed and removed at any time.
Intellectual Property Rights
Please ensure that you own the content that you upload onto InstaCustoms, or have the rights to use, display, and resell it. Content must comply with right of publicity, trademark, and copyright laws.
InstaCustoms has the right to remove content that depicts child pornography, obscene content, or content that depicts or promotes illegal activity. It is your responsibility to understand and abide by your local laws and those of the regions that you ship orders to.
InstaCustoms values tolerance, understanding, and respect. We may remove content that expresses hatred towards any individual or group. Please refrain from uploading this type of content.
All content is subject to review and InstaCustoms reserves the right to remove it at any time and for any reason. Each case may be evaluated individually. By submitting content to InstaCustoms, you accept that it complies with both our guidelines and Terms of Service. This Policy shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the English language, regardless of any translations made for any purpose whatsoever.
The tag on each garment contains recommended care instructions for the garment itself; however, these instructions don’t take into account the direct-to-garment (DTG) printing process.
To help DTG printing last as long as possible, we recommend following the instructions below:Washing
- Turn the garment inside-out
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Use mild detergent and a gentle cycle
- Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary
- Do not dry clean or use any fabric softeners
- Hang dry when possible
- Tumble dry on a low cycle when necessary
- Iron inside-out on a cool setting
- Do not iron the printed area
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Highest Rated in Canada
InstaCustoms is by far, without a doubt, the highest rated print shop in Canada. Incredible quality & service, plus FREE SHIPPING in Canada using Purolator or FedEx.
Combine & Save Bulk Pricing
InstaCustoms is the ONLY place that offers Combine & Save Bulk Pricing.
When you combine ALL your items then ALL your items will be priced in a much better price category. Combine & Save by using different items, designs, colours, sizes, brands, etc