Turbo Vinyl [As Low As $14.99]
|Quantity||Printed 1-Side||Printed 2-Sides||Printed 3-Sides||Printed 4-Sides||Printed 5-Sides||Printed 6-Sides|
Pickup or Ship: 0-2 Business Days
What is Vinyl printing?
Vinyl is a flexible plastic coloured sheet. We only use German Turbo Vinyl which is (by far) the best quality vinyl on the market. Most, (if not all) of our competitors use cheap thick Chinese vinyl that'll crack and peel after a few washes. Vinyl only comes in solid colours so you might need to compromise on the colours you had in mind based on what colours we have at our disposal. Vinyl is especially good when you just want simple letters, numbers, or a simple design. Vinyl is ok, but it has its limitations. When we get an order with just letters or numbers, we always use vinyl because DTG or DTF is just overkill for such simple designs. Vinyl is pressed onto the shirt so it sits on top of the fabric, which results in a more vibrant finish compared to DTG or even DTF. For vibrancy, vinyl is your best option, followed (very closely) by DTF, and then DTG. If you’re looking for vibrancy then German Turbo Vinyl is your best option.
- Perfect for simple text, numbers, or any simple logo
- Can be used with any type of fabric (even 100% polyester)
- Great for pocket logos
- Great for sleeve logos
- German Turbo Vinyl has great durability (compared to Chinese Vinyl most places use)
- Can not print fades in the design so there might be limitations
- Can not print very fine details in the design so there might be limitations
- Not breathable, so it might affect comfort on t-shirts or any thin fabric
- Limited vinyl colours available so you might need to compromise on colours
- Can only be used with solid colours